I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to ensure I self check for COVID -19 symptoms before volunteering with MFT. If I experience any COVID-19 related symptoms I will not come to an MFT event and will not volunteer.
The symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- (a) A cough that cannot be attributed to another health condition
- (b) Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing that cannot be attributed to another health condition
- (c) Loss of taste or smell
- (d) Fever (100.4° F/37.8° C or greater
- (e) Sore throat
- (f) Chills
- (g) Head or muscle aches
- (h) Nausea, diarrhea, or vomiting
- (i) Fatigue that cannot be attributed to another health condition or to a specific activity such as physical exercise
I agree that if I develop any of these symptoms that I will not come to an MFT event/training day and will notify MFT of any positive COVID-19 test immediately.
I also agree that if any of the following occur, I will notify MFT and will follow relevant state and federal guidelines:
- Learn that I have been exposed to a person with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19
- Diagnosed with COVID-19
I agree to follow MFT guidelines as much as possible - practicing social distancing, trying to maintain separation of six feet from others, wearing a mask both inside and outside if I cannot maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet, and otherwise limiting exposure to the coronavirus.